Saturday, November 30, 2013

Winners - Paper Players # 173 Shaped Card challenge

Jaydee here and you creative crafters made it very hard for us to choose our winners again this week.  There were some amazing out of the box creations and you all made it look easy to create shaped cards.   We really appreciate you joining us again, especially as it was a holiday week!  Before we get to my choice as headliner, let's see what caught the eye of the design team:



And now...Jaydee's choice for Headliner:
Mary

Mary's manger and stable card is perfect.  The light stream from the star, the woodgrain of the stable, the ribbon that looks like fresh hay all help to bring this card to life.  I was immediately drawn to it and found myself looking at it again and again.  Congratulations Mary, on being my Headliner this week.
I hope you enjoyed this week's winners...stop by their blogs and leave them some comment love!  Then, don't forget to join us tomorrow for LeAnne's wonderful theme challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Congrats to all the picks and all that played alonged. So many fabulous shaped cards and ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jaydee! i am really excited because this is the first time I win and I love to play in your challenges. Congrats to all the picks! You made my day. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Ann for picking my card! And congrats to all the winners - such a diverse range of shapes. A wonderful challenge.

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments! Thank you!